Comments from Sprout 'N Shout concert attendees
- "Both times you have performed you have lifted up the persons of God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit in such a joyful and spirit-filled way! Your ministry of music and fun touch the hearts of people of all ages..."
-Rev. Julian Ford, Easley, SC-
- "I like your tape because I like the part when it laughs on the tickling song. The words make me feel happy, sweet, gentle and tickley and jumpy and funny. It makes me feel that church is a safe home. And, it makes me feel that it is a great place to be in."
-Austin Brooke Lane, child, Charlotte, NC-
- "Thanks again for your wonderful music. But mostly for you... What a winsome testimony for Christ you all are!"
-Dr. Howard Turner, Knoxville, TN-
- "My grandson was here with me all day yesterday and would listen to nothing else but 'Sprout 'N Shout' and he knows the words. -- Loves 'I'm a new Creation!' What a wonderful ministry. Keep it up!"
-Ruth, grandmother, Charlotte, NC-
- "We enjoyed so much your concert last night! There were many happy faces as we shared God's love with one another. The time seemed to fly by as we jumped, waved,'ba-aed', and sang. Thank you for celebrating with us in Christ!"
-Sharon Vanpelt, Concord, NC-
- "The songs are very 'catchy' and the girls immediately began to catch on and sing. I was very pleased with the variety of new songs. Thank you all for blessing us so. May His anointing and presence continue to bless all you do!"
-Judy Gillette, mother of two girls-